Host Adam Mangum is joined by two awesome guests. First, the voice of the Cougars, KSL’s Greg Wrubell, comes on the podcast to talk 2011 Cougar football.
- 1:50 – Greg tells us what would have to happen for BYU to leave the land of independence. And no, not just an invitation.
- 9:15 – The 2010 loss to Utah still bothers him.
- 11:20 – Greg gives you his big surprise for 2011.
- 15:40 – What will the Cougar offense look like this season?
- 20:30 – Bronco Mendenhall and Brandon Doman are very different, but they’re a great coaching combo.
- 23:25 – Greg is not that worried about the defensive backfield.
- 26:45 – He retells his favorite BYU play as an announcer, and his favorite call.
All that and much more with Greg Wrubell.
Matt returns to help Adam preview the 2011 seasons.
- 32:45 – Is Matt responsible for the earthquake on the East Coast?
- 35:30 – The three offensive impact players
- 39:42 – The three defensive impact players
- 44:40 – The three games we’d watch even if there was a wedding scheduled right over them.
- 49:00 – The three games that worry us the most.
- 54:10 – Over/under 10.5 wins for the Cougars (send you angry emails to email@example.com)
- 1:00:35 – Over/under 28.5 TD passes for Jake Heaps
- 1:04:45 – Over/under 700 yards rushing for Jake Quezada
Plenty of nonsense, plenty of fun. Go Cougars! We can’t wait for Sept. 3.